Basil And Tomato Sandwich Recipe
A quick 10-minute Mediterranean breakfast recipe:
Things you’ll need:
- Whole-wheat bread - 4 slices
- Mayonnaise (fat-reduced) - 8 teaspoons
- Sliced Tomatoes - 4 thick slices
- Basil leaves (chopped) - 4 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of ground pepper
How to prepare the sandwiches:
- Cut the bread slices into rounds (a little larger than the tomatoes).
- Spread over each slice 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise.
- Then spread the tomato slices.
- Top it up with basil, salt and pepper
- Your sandwiches are ready to be gulped in.