Beetroot and Pomegranate Juice
Beetroot and Pomegranate are rich in anti oxidants and also aids in blood pressure reduction. You can easily enjoy this cool, healthy and refreshing juice as a evening drink or an after school snack for kids.
Beetroot - 1 medium sized
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Pomegranate - 1
Sugar/ Honey - 2-3 tbsp
- Start by washing the beetroot and peeling it’s skin. Then chop it into small chunks.
- After that cut the pomegranate and pull out the seeds.
- You can even add one or two slices of orange, if you want.
- Now put the beetroot and the pomegranate seeds in a blender.
- Use about 1/2 cup cold water to blend these together.
- Now, put the juice into a large bowl and mix in lemon juice, some sugar and another cup of cold water.
- Check and adjust the sweetness according to your taste.
- After it is done, serve with or without ice cubes.