Chewy Chicken nuggets
Ingredients: 1.2 cup plain flour, 2 lightly wiped eggs, 1 cup dried bread crumbs, 500 gm chicken tender loins, olive oil cooking spray.
How to Prepare
• Preheat oven to 200C.
• Keep breadcrumbs, flour and egg in separate bowls.
• Season the flour with salt and pepper (finely ground).
• Toss the chicken with flour so as to cover it and dip this chicken piece in egg.
• Roll into the bread crumbs to coat them.
• Repeat with all pieces and place them in a tray, spray the oil lightly on them.
• Bake them in oven for at least 10-12 minutes or until cooked, turn them occasionally.