Greek Yogurt Fruit Parfait Recipe
Try out this amazingly delicious parfait recipe that contains slimming fibres and proteins. If you are truing to lose some weight, this one will help you stick to that goal. This easy-to-make 5 minute dish is great for breakfast or lunch.
Note: If you are interested in eating a skinnier version of parfait use puffed brown rice cereal instead of Granola.
- Fat free plain Greek Yogurt: 3/4 cup
- Mixture of plums, nectarines and peaches: 2 cups
- Puffed rice cereal: 3/4 cup
- Roasted as well as chopped almonds and walnuts: 2 tbsp
- Ground flaxseed: 1 tbsp
- Maple syrup or honey: 1 tbsp
- - Take a 4- cup container or a jar and fill half of it with yogurt, cereal,fruits, nuts, flaxseed and syrup.
- - Repeat the above step to create another layer.
- - Let it cool for 5 hours.
- - If you want a crunchy parfait, you could pack some extra cereal with you and add it to the dish right before eating it.