Italian Sausage & Veggie Pasta
Try out this amazing Italian Sausage and veggie pasta dinner recipe that has about 494 calories per serving.
- Uncooked whole-wheat pasta: 2 ounces
- Garlic Cloves, minced: 2
- Spaghetti sauce: 1/2 cup
- Pre-cooked Italian-style chicken sausage: 1
- Chopped mushrooms: 1/2 cup
- Chopped zucchini: 1/2 cup
- Chopped onions: 1/2 cup
- Grated Parmesan cheese: 2 tbsp
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Heat the spaghetti sauce and mix in it the sausage, garlic and vegetables and cook for about 12 minutes.
- Top the pasta with sauce mixture and sprinkle it with the cheese.