Mushroom, Capsicum & Sprouts Omelette
Things you need:
- 8 eggs
- 10-12 chopped mushrooms
- 1 medium size red capsicum(finely chopped)
- 1 cup of blanched sprouts (mixed or otherwise, your choice)
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 4 green chilies (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
1) Break the eggs into a bowl, beat them well. Add salt.
2) Heat a tbsp of oil in a flat non-stick pan. Add to it 1/4 of chopped onions, green chilies and for a minute saute them.
3) Then add to it the beaten eggs and stir thoroughly and then spread.
4) Add to the pan, 1/4 part of mushrooms, red capsicum, and sprouts.
5) Cook this mixture until the egg sets, and then flip it.
6) Cook for another minute.
7) Remove the omelette in a flat dish and serve, with hot toasts.