Diabetes patient needs a breakfast which are rich in protein and keep their tummy full for long hours. Its a very simple diabetes diet recipe, which can be cooked in just few minutes. All you need is a good amount of chopped veggies, eggs or egg whites and oats.
Its not just for a breakfast, you can also enjoy it at lunch and even in dinner, its a quite filling and heavy.
Chopped Veggies needed
1) Take a bowl, add oats flour, pepper powder, turmeric, salt and oregano. Now pour milk to the flour and prepare a lump free batter.
2) After the paste turned out into a smooth batter, break 2 eggs or egg whites to the bowl.
3) Beat them together with a whisk or fork until it becomes a little frothy.
4) Now take a nonstick pan and add 1.5 tsp oil to the pan and heat it.
5) Set the flame to medium, when the pan is hot enough. Pour the egg mixture.
6) Now its time to add chopped veggies and layer them. Gently press the veggie with the spatula.
7) Check the base, if its firm that's the right time to flip it. Keep cooking until the other side is fully cooked.
8) Sprinkle oregano and pepper powder as per your taste.
Its ready, serve hot and take a bite now.......