Sugar-Free Chocolate Cake
Chocolate cake ! All time favorite flavor. Let us have a look how this delectable chocolate cake is baked.
- 2 cups raisins
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoon liquid sweetener
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11/2teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F (175 degrees C ).
- Grease and flour one 10 inch tube pan.
- Combine raisins with water in a saucepan and cook until the water is absorb,let it cool.
- Combine eggs,vanilla,applesauce,vegetable oil and liquid sweetener .Mix well.Add flour,salt,baking soda,cinnamon and ground nutmeg into the egg mixture .
- Stir until the mixture is well mixed .
- Mix in raisins and the chopped nuts.Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at (350 degrees)for one hour.