TOMATO, BEANS AND PEACH SALAD
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Saturated Fat: 2.3
Healthy Mixed Salad Of Sprouts
Preparation Time: 9-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 22-25 minutes
- Cup mixed sprouts (moong, methi, alfalfa, chana, rajma etc)
- 1/2 Cup roughly crushed peanuts
- 1/2 Cup coriander (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup carrot (grated)
- 1/2 Teaspoon green chili
- 1/2 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon chaat masala
- Salt to taste
1. Cook sprouts in 3 cups of water in pressure cooker (you may need to cook channa and rajma longer, methi, alfalfa and moong can be steamed).
2. Drain water after 10 minutes.
3. Mix all ingredients along with sprouts and toss well.
4. Garnish with coriander and serve.