TRY DELICIOUS POPCORN BALLS
Ingredients: 1 table spoon canola oil, 3 tablespoon popcorn kernels, 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, ½ cup marshmallows, 1 cup oat cereal, 1 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts.
How to prepare
- Heat oil in oven over medium heat.
- Add popcorn kernels, cover and cook for about 4 minutes (Shake the pan frequently).
- Remove the pan, when popping slows down.
- Now melt the butter in a pan at low heat.
- Add marshmallows and cook for 2 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Add 3 cups popcorn and the remaining ingredients and stir them.
- Cook for 2 min.
Now you can make their balls and cool them for 5 minutes. They are ready to eat.