Black Pepper Chicken Sandwich
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Barbeque sauce (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 2-3 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 brown bread toast, cut in half horizontally
Combine ketchup,cider vinegar,mustard,barbeque sauce,chilli powder,cummin powder,black pepper and ginger in a saucerpan. Add it to chicken and bring to boil. Cook this on medium heat till chicken is done or is tender. Shred this chicken when done.
Put this shredded mixture in between the horizontally cut brown bread toasts.
*Can be served both hot or cold.