Broccoli with lemon butter sauce
Broccoli has a strong and positive impact on your body. It has an ability to improve your cholesterol, helps you fighting from cancer, improves bones health and digestive system and protects you from chronic diseases. It also detoxify Therefore adding broccoli in your daily diet is a must. Try to search some low fat diet recipes for weight loss on internet.
- Broccoli Flower Cluster
- 2 Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter Stick
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Boil the broccoli flowers in a large pot with salt for 5-7 minutes, until it gets tender.
- After the broccoli become tender, drain it and keep it aside.
- Take a sauce pan, add copped onion & 1 tbsp lemon juice on a medium flame. Simmer until reduced to 1 tbsp.
- Now reduce the heat, add few small pieces of butter, keep swirling until mostly melted.
- Gradually add the remaining butter and keep stirring until sauce is smooth. Season it with salt, white pepper and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Do not allow sauce to boil, pour sauce over broccoli and enjoy it.