CRUNCHY APPLE COOKIES
Ingredients: ½ cup unsalted butter (softened), ½ cup brown sugar (prefer packed), 1 large egg, 2 tablespoons milk, 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 ½ cup gluten-free flour, 3/4 teaspoon baking soda 1, ¼ teaspoon salt, ½ cup oats(prefer gluten-free), 2 chopped peeled apples, 20 caramel candies, 2 tablespoons water
How to prepare
- Prepare baking sheets lined with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 325 C.
- Beat butter and brown sugar together until creamy. Then add egg, milk and vanilla extract to it. Again beat for 2 min until light and fluffy.
- Spoon flour in dry measuring cups. Mix this flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and stir it thoroughly, also mix oats while stirring.
- Combine oat and butter mixture, beat until blended (keep beater slow) and stir apples into it.
- Drop dough on prepared baking sheets by 1½ tablespoons, keep them 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 14 minutes at 325C or until golden, cool them completely.
- Put caramels and water in a small pan.
- Cook for 7 minutes at low heat and continue to stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle this warm mixture over cookies.
- Keep them aside for at least 15 minutes or until caramel settles down completely.
Now it is prepared to be consumed.