Fresh Tomatoes and Grilled Scallions Pasta
Ever thought of calling pasta a healthy food? Yes with us now you can have a healthy pasta for your breakfast and snacks. Pasta if paired with some fresh vegetables makes it a healthy snack. So now you will not have to compromise with the taste for your health. Let’s scroll down to see how?
- 4 large plum tomatoes - peeled and chopped
- 14 large scallions, some chopped
- 1/4th extra virgin oil, plus more for drizzling
How to prepare the healthy pasta?
Stay healthy and eat delicious.
- In a food processor add three-fourths of the tomatoes with the chopped scallion. Also, add a cup of olive oil to the coarse puree. Later season it with salt and pepper.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Sprinkle the whole scallions with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper. Now grill the scallions until they are lightly charred and tender, say about a minute per side.
- Now transfer the grilled scallions to a work surface and chop them pieces, I inch approximately.
- Now take a large pot of salted boiling water. Cook pasta until it softens. Afterwards, drain water out to collect pasta in a bowl. Now, add the tomato scallion puree and also the grilled scallions in the bowl and toss well. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Topped the pasta with remaining chopped tomatoes and serve hot.
- See, how easy and healthy is this snack to make. Make it to pamper yourselves without risking your health.