Healthy Grilled Bell Peppers with Goat Cheese Recipe
This grilled bell peppers along with goat cheese is easy to make a delicious recipe. This great side dish and can be prepared in just 30 minutes. This is a must try perfect summer recipe.
- Green Bell Peppers: 2
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning: 1 tbsp
- Olive Oil: 2 tbsp
- Goat Cheese: 1/2 cup
- Garlic clove, minced: 1
- Start with coring and seeding the bell peppers. Cut each into six wedges and place it into a plastic bag. Now, add the garlic and drizzle it with the olive oil.
- Put it aside to marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill and oil the grate. Now, take a bowl and stir the goat cheese and lemon pepper seasoning. Put it aside.
- Cook the pepper on the preheated grill for about 3 minutes.
- Flip the pepper and carefully put the cheese into each pepper.
- Continue the cooking until the cheese is warm and it will take up to 2 to 3 minutes.
- Your dish is now ready to be served.