Orange Pistachio cookies
Imagine your cookies with no calories an full of health. Your tea is already tasting better, isn’t it? Well, you don’t have to just imagine this, we are here with such cookies and the most amazing thing Is that you can cook them on your own. One trust no one more than one himself, so here is the recipe for your healthy orange pistachio cookies.
- 1 1/4th cup white wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed or chopped
- 1/4th baking soda
- 1/4th teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 3/4th cup unsalted shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Whisk the below things together in a medium bowl
- Whole wheat flour
- All-purpose flour
- Fennel seed
- Baking soda
- Now beat butter, sugar and orange zest in a bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until it is light and fluffy.
- Add egg whites and orange extract and beat until combined.
- Reducing the speed of the mixer add the flour mixture, beating until soft dough forms.
- Place the dough on a plastic wrap and shape it into a 10-inch log, perfectly round. Repeat with the reaming dough.
- Wrap and freeze them for about 456 minutes.
- Now to bake the cookies, preheat the oven to 350 degrees C. line a silicon baking sheet or mat.
- Take out the log of the dough and leave it for some minutes in the room temperature and then cut them into cookie shapes. Line the cuts on the baking mat about 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies until it is light brown on the bottom. It takes about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and store in some airtight container. Your cookies are ready, have a good time with them.
So a healthy cookie will lead you to a healthy tea time. It is easy to make and tasty to have, with minimal calorie. Give your tongue the taste it wants with our healthy recipes.