Stuffed Moong Dal Chilla
- 1 cup Green/Yellow Moong Dal Chilka (Soaked for 3 hours).
- 4-5 Green Chillies, Chopped.
- Pinch of Hing.
- Salt as per taste
- Olive Oil.
- 1 cup Water.
- 1/2 cup Paneer, mashed.
- 1 cup Green Peas, Steamed & Mashed.
- 1 tspn Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- 3 Green Chillies, Chopped.
- 2 tspn Aamchur Powder (Mango Powder).
- 1 tspn Olive Oil.
- Salt as per taste.
Blend green/yellow moong dal.chillies,water and prepare it into paste. Add hing and salt.
Keep aside for stuffing, heat olive oil and sauté Cumin seeds till crackled. Add other ingredients and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Spread moong dal mixture on non-stick pan as Pancake. Cook both sides till brown. Put stuffing in centre, fold. Serve hot.