Tasty Mushroom Cutlets
Always end up making a potato dish for evening snack time? Try out this mushroom cutlet recipe, it’s easy to make and a healthy alternative. 30 minutes of your time, and you get the crispy cutlets on plate.
- Sliced mushrooms- 1 Cup
- Finely chopped onions- 1 Cup
- Corn flour (or gram flour) - 4 to 6 tablespoons
- Finely chopped coriander leaves- A fistful
- Thinly chopped green chilies- 3 to 4
- Bread crumbs – 1 Cup
- Garlic and ginger paste- 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala- quarter of a cup
- Oil – enough for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Mix well all the ingredients barring oil and corn flour in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
- Now take a deep frying pan and heat some oil in it.
- Meanwhile add to your already set mixture corn flour.
- Take a pinch of oil in your palms and rub it all over. Then take small amounts of the mixture and make small patties.
- Roll the patties in bread crumbs and keep them all ready to fry.
- Meanwhile, your oil would be ready for frying. Keep the flame on medium heat and carefully transfer your patties in the pan to fry.
- Fry the cutlets (patties) thoroughly until they turn golden brown.
- Place the fried cutlets on a plate covered with paper napkin to absorb the extra oil and then transfer them to another serving dish.
- Your mushroom snack is ready to eat. Have them hot with some ketchup or mint chutney.