Virgin Layered Strawberry Mango Margaritas
Nothing is better than having a frozen mocktail when the summer is making you thirsty. Bisleri bottles are acceptable but not all day long, you need something once a while which refreshing and appealing both. What about having a virgin layered strawberry mango margaritas?
Yes, and that too without going out in the sun, all at home by just falling some simple things. Be your own superhero this summer. Yes! You definitely can prepare this on your own. See how.
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 cups ice, divided
- 1 cup water, divided
- 2/3 cup lime juice, divided
- 1/2 cup orange juice, divided
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, divided
- 3 cups frozen mango chunks
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Take all the strawberries, and half of the ice, water, lime juice, orange juice and two table spoons simple syrup in the blender to blend. Puree it until smooth and transfer it to a bowl.
- Rinse the blender jar to blend the other prepared contents. Once rinse put the mango and the remaining half of the ice, the water, lime juice, orange juice and the syrup. Puree it until smooth.
- Decoratively layer the two purees in short glasses alternatively. Partially stir together for a swirled design.
- Have it all chill and cool
*Tip to prepare simple syrup
- To make your own simple syrup take a cup of sugar with a cup of water and boil it in a saucepan. Stir it frequently too for the sugar to dissolve. Let it cool for 30 minutes and then place in the refrigerator until it cools completely. Your own syrup is ready to use.
- Try and make this, this summer to impress your friends and family and also surprise your stomach with such refreshing drink.