Yummy Frittata Breakfast
A healthy and filling breakfast is the best kick-start to an all day active routine. So try out this easy to make breakfast recipe to start your day with a bang.
Note: The recipe is especially good for your skin as spinach is a good source of Vitamin A that lends a natural skin glow and proteins in eggs provide elasticity.
- 2 cups of spinach leaves
- One and a half cup of diced onions, potatoes and red/yellow bell pepper (frozen)
- 4 large eggs
- Half a cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Half a cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- One fourth cup of skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Preheat the grill. At the same time, heat spinach in a shallow frying pan over low flame for over a minute. Take them out in a bowl and keep aside.
- Now take the same pan and add olive oil to it and place over medium flame. Add the diced vegetables and cover it.
- Occasionally stir and let it cook till the veggies become tender. Remove from flame.
- Scramble the eggs in a bowl and mix milk. Add spinach into it and also add cheese, oregano, tomatoes and salt.
- Now take an ovenproof skillet and spray it with cooking spray. Place it on low flame and evenly cover the bottom with the veggies that you had already set aside.
- Pour over it the egg mixture and cook for about 10 minutes, until the eggs are set properly.
- Now place the skillet in the grill for 1-2 minutes and there you go, the frittata is ready.
The total time to get this dish served on the platter is approximately 30 minutes. Add this recipe to your glowing skin diet plan now and let your taste buds enjoy some lip-smacking food at the start of the day.